The Best Restaurants in Brussels
Luxury restaurant "Comme chez soi"
They have three different dining rooms, including the well-known “kitchen table”, where you can eat while watching the chefs in action.
LA VILLA LORRAINE - Brussels
LA VILLA IN THE SKY - Brussels
LE PASSAGE - Brussels
LA TRUFFE NOIRE - Brussels
LE RABASSIER - Brussels
Rue de Rollebeek 23
Tel : 02 / 502 04 00
L'ESTEREL - Brussels
Tel: 02 / 278 02 52
Do you own a restaurant in Brussels?
How to recognize the best restaurants in Brussels?
In Belgium, as in other countries in the world, the Michelin Guide is the reference. This is the authority that provides stars to restaurants int he country. The criteria are the following:
- first, the quality of the menu, the freshness of the ingredients and the originality of the meals;
- second, the qualification of the chef and how he masters the cooking process;
- the price and the creativity are also important;
- the quality of the service that includes waiters, the wine list (with a match with the menu), and son on;
- last but not least, the place in itself (decoration, hygiene, comfort and the quality of the service) also weighs in the balance.
Another great reference in the field is the Gault&Millau guide. This one does not give stars to the restaurants visited by its talented tasters, but notes from 1 to 20. The selection is mainly focused on the menu, but other services are also taken into account.
It is important to say that there is a great variety of restaurants in Belgium and in Brussels and all the best places are not referenced in those two guides. Do not hesitate to visit other selections that may be less official but that do reference great chefs and their cuisine.
Information published on the webpage Brussels Golden Places / Restaurants.