Luxury Hotels in Brussels
ASPRIA ROYAL LA RASANTE (Woluwe) : prestigious ‘Club Rooms’
Much more than a hotel, Aspria Royal La Rasante is a sports and wellbeing club offering 19 rooms and suites in a lovely, green setting in Woluwe.
As a guest in one of the Club Rooms, you have access to the pool, fitness facilities, tennis and spa with sauna, Jacuzzi, hammam and treatment rooms.
You can also take advantage of the restaurant and sunny terrace.
HYGGE - Brussels
- cleanliness and authentic design;
- healthy and delicious international breakfast;
- fully-equipped rooms (TV, Wi-Fi, telephone, bathroom and towels).
More than 50 rooms available: single, twin, double and even triple and quadruple.
Tel: 02 274 28 00.
Royal Windsor Hotel
To discover absolutely!
LE CHATELAIN - Brussels
RENAISSANCE BRUSSELS HOTEL
Tel: 02 / 505 29 29
Do you own a hotel in Brussels?
How to choose your next hotel?
After having decided which will be the city you are going to visit this year, the time has now come to book your accomodation. Staying for a few days or some weeks? The place you are spending the night is of crucial importance. Indeed, to make the best of your city trip, it is important that you book a room in a hotel which aligns with your needs. Do you need it to be close to the city centre? Is there a safe parking lot? Do you want to take your breakfast in the hotel? Furthermore, if you want to be sure that you will enjoy your holidays to the fullest, there are a few questions you can ask yourself before booking.
- Why is this hotel reputed for? You can read the description with the services the hotel is known for as well as comments from previous customers that were satisfied.
- Is it far from the city centre or from the tourist attractions you are interested in visiting? If it is, is there a well-served transport network that can get you where you need to go?
- Which room of the hotel is the best, and why? There are indeed simple rooms or suites: choose according to your budget and the level of comfort you want.
- What are the exact services included in the formula? Again, you can check this on the website. If it lacks information, do not hesitate to ask all your questions by email or telephone.
- If you have planned to eat there once in a while, what is the speciality on the menu? Is the chef known for his or her culinary creations?
- Does the hotel offer any facility you expect from this kind of place?
Information published on the webpage Brussels Golden Places / Luxury Hotels.